- Opportunity to join a successful team providing technical and creative web services to a major regional university
- Contribute to our students obtaining successful study results and fulfilling their future careers
- Be part of an impactful team, contributing to the University’s strategy
- Continuous, full time
- Level 8 – $100,571 to $113,838 per year (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Wagga Wagga (other locations may be considered)
You will be responsible for managing a team of web development professionals and ensuring that all web development and technical implementation of the Charles Sturts online environment supports the university strategy and web improvement program .
To be successful, you will:
- A relevant degree or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through any combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Proven people management and organizational skills and experience in managing a team.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of web programming languages and frameworks.
- Proven ability to deliver creative, innovative, accessible and user-centric online experiences.
Candidates must apply online and meet the selection criteria in the job description. If you are having difficulty applying online or for more information on the application process, please visit our How to Apply page or contact us.
Proof of having received a full course of a Therapeutic Goods Administration-approved COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of entry to Charles Sturt University campuses. Accordingly, proof of vaccination or a valid exemption is a condition of employment at Charles Sturt University.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing visionary people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work with industry, communities and students to create new ideas, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Office of the Chief Operating Officer includes the functions of finance, information technology, facilities management, people and culture, and strategy and provides professional services and support to the university community by commanding the management and deployment of a large asset base. The portfolio has the overall responsibility and commitment to lead the physical and technological development of the University; lead organizational change and the development of our people in the service and support areas of the University as part of the University Strategy 2017-2022.
Information Technology Division are an expert and responsive team of technology professionals who are committed to providing innovative solutions and services. We seamlessly connect our stakeholders to the systems and information needed to succeed by personalizing experiences, protecting information and enabling innovation.
Charles Sturt University offers excellent work-life balance, professional development opportunities, and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated by our Agency for Gender Equality in the Workplace Employer of Choice citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member of the Australian Workplace Equality Index. Applications are encouraged by Indigenous Australians; disabled people; women (especially for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQA+; and those from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents; or candidates who hold a valid work visa corresponding to this position.
Additional information is available in the job description or by contacting:
Andre Rigney | Senior Manager, Web Office | [email protected] | Phone. : 0403 194 303
Closing Date: 11 p.m., March 2, 2022